Our service METHODOLOGY is simple and refreshingly different from our competitors. We prefer to INVEST our money up front in PREVENTATIVE maintenance, rather than spending wastefully in trying to fix reactive problems. We also believe that our machines are the best that money can buy and as such have no exclusions or penalty clauses in our service contracts.
The Flex Service Difference
Our service methodology is simple and refreshingly different from our competitors. We prefer to invest our money up front in preventative maintenance, rather than spending wastefully in trying to fix reactive problems. We use FM Audit and remote device monitoring to further enhance the service experience.
Flex provides automated eMaintenance at no extra cost to you, which provides submission of meter readings, remote printer diagnostics and fault logging, and consumables monitoring and ordering. This secure, pro-active service includes reports on status, workload and device usage.
FAIR TERMS & CONDITIONS
Flex Technology Group prides themselves on terms and conditions that are genuinely fair, transparent and easy to understand. A change from the norm in office automation, this process indicates which company is prepared to create a true partnership, and which just wants you contractually beholden.
What You Get With Flex Service
- A friendly member of our support staff answers calls.
- Our service contracts include travel, labour, consumables, parts and toners.
- A call reference within 30 minutes of your call being logged.
- 4 Hour response time and next business day resolution.
- 100% manufacturer-trained service engineers.
- On-site stock holding of toners and spares.
- Loan units available to mitigate downtime.
- A 5-business day repair time on machines brought to our workshop.
- Live remote assistance on devices.
- National service.
- FM-Audit deployed as a value-add.
- Monthly reporting.